A quality blog – one with useful, interesting content and a consistent frequency of posts – can do a lot for your business, including:
- Drive your dream clients right to your website – and pique their interest in your services
- Reinforce your brand identity and build credibility and trust among potential clients
- Position you as a thought leader in your industry, possibly leading to additional PR opportunities
- Strengthen your relationships with other professionals by providing opportunities for cross-promotion
- Provide interesting and “newsworthy” information for you to share on social media
As important as a good blog is, maintaining one isn’t easy! Writing quality content, sourcing images, and properly formatting and tagging post is a big time commitment. If you’re not a natural writer (and don’t worry, most people aren’t), you may find yourself spending hours on a single post and still getting stuck. The longer you procrastinate, the more daunting the task becomes, and the next thing you know, your blog is completely inactive.
Firebrand Messaging can create relevant posts with regularity – freeing your time for working with clients and managing other aspects of your business. Even better, our quality writing will transform your industry expertise into engaging and relatable posts for your readers, making you look brilliant in the process!
As with all our services, we take time to understand your brand and your business, so that we can replicate your authentic voice. The posts we craft for your business will sound like they came from you – the best possible version of you!
Firebrand Messaging blog posts include:
- Relevant, high-quality content that’s true to your brand and reflects your unique expertise
- Post length and structure consistent with current SEO best practices
- Royalty-free stock images curated for quality and subject, and optimized for the web
What we don’t include:
- Cheesy text with dated, cliched language – we make sure our posts appeal to a modern clientele
- Content that sounds exactly like every other blog – we write original posts that go far beyond using a thesaurus to swap out words
- Any images that aren’t legal and available for commercial use